Thank you for visiting Advanced Business Computers of America, Inc. ("ABCoA"). Please review the following rules and regulations regarding ABCoA's property located at 11242 Alumni Way, Jacksonville, Florida 32246 ("Premises"). All visitors are asked to indicate their respective acknowledgment and agreement to follow and abide by these terms and conditions. To indicate your acknowledgment and agreement, please check the appropriate acknowledgement on the screen when it appears after your review.
1. These entire Premises are under 24 hour surveillance; all activities are video and audio monitored and recorded. I understand that audio and video recording devices record all activities and conversations on ABCoA property. I consent to all such recordings and understand that I have no expectation of privacy while on ABCoA property.
2. No photography, filming or any other type of video or sound recording is permitted without ABCoA's prior written consent.
3. No weapons (including with concealed weapons permits), hazardous materials or any other illegal substances are permitted on ABCoA's property at any time. Pursuant to Florida Statute Chapter 790, if you are in possession of a firearm, it must remain locked and secured in your vehicle prior to entering ABCoA's building.
4. All conversations, demonstrations, and documents including, but not limited to, written or printed documents, and physical or electronic data files (collectively referred to as "Confidential Information or Materials") are classified and considered confidential and shall not be disclosed to any individuals, organizations, or agencies outside of your own organization. Without the prior written consent of ABCoA, you, your guests or members of your company or group will not discuss or disclose the Confidential Information or Materials with any other person or entities for a period of two years after such visit or obtainment of the Confidential Information or Materials.
5. You specifically stipulate and agree that, in addition to the confidentiality provision of this Notice, there are proprietary and confidential aspects of ABCoA's files, office records and files, office software, programs and other proprietary information and documentation owned by ABCoA, which includes materials that are the intellectual property of ABCoA. Without limitation, this information and documentation shall be referred to as Proprietary Information and Documentation ("PID"), which shall not, under any circumstances, be removed from the offices of ABCoA, asported from ABCoA, by any means whatsoever, including electronic data or any mode of information technology or otherwise. All PID is and shall remain the exclusive property of ABCoA for all purposes and this provision shall survive the termination of your business relationship(s) or purpose(s) of your visit. Removal of any PID shall be considered a breach of this Notice Agreement and shall result in liquidated damages in the amount of Two Hundred Fifty Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($250,000.00) in favor of ABCoA and against the one who misappropriated or took the PID, for which judgment shall enter forthwith upon a motion or application by ABCoA, regardless of actual damages, whether tangible or intangible, pecuniary or non-pecuniary, compensatory or punitive.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE neither ABCoA, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, nor First Coast Properties Group, its directors, officers, employees, and agents (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) for any and all liability, including any and all claims, demands, causes of action (known or unknown), suits, or judgments of any and every kind (including attorneys’ fees, litigation costs and expenses of any appeal), arising from any injury, property damage or death that I may sustain while at 11242 Alumni Way, Jacksonville, FL 32246, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE INJURY, DAMAGE OR DEATH IS CAUSED BY THE RELEASEES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE INJURY, DAMAGE OR DEATH OCCURS WHILE INSIDE, OUTSIDE, OR IN TRANSIT TO OR FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED SITE. I further agree that the Releasees are not in any way responsible for any injury or damage that I sustain as a result of my own negligent or intentional acts. I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE ACTS OF THE RELEASEES, and assume full responsibility for my voluntary visit to 11242 Alumni Way, Jacksonville, FL 32246. I understand and acknowledge that neither ABCoA nor First Coast Properties Group is responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or property that I sustain during my visit to 11242 Alumni Way, Jacksonville, FL 32246. I consent to the capture and storage of any photographs, video recordings, and audio recordings of me during my visit to 11242 Alumni Way, Jacksonville, FL 32246. If I damage property belonging to either ABCoA or First Coast Properties Group, or belonging to any individual associated with ABCoA, I agree to indemnify the injured party, regardless of whether the loss or damage arises out of the joint or concurrent negligence of any other party, and agree to accept such penalty as ABCoA may impose. ABCoA reserves the right to eject any visitor from the premises due to inappropriate or disruptive behavior, at any time.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO, ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, AND AGREE TO EACH TERM FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
If you need anything, please ask the receptionist.